When it comes to starting an online business, you need a lot of moving parts. At the least, you need an email service provider, sales funnel builder, and web hosting service. When you plan to expand, you might want to add affiliate options, such as Facebook Messenger, Chabot, etc.
Combining all these tools can be a nightmare for any business startup and expensive as well. What if you can get all these tools and many more on one platform? Well, Builderall 3.0 is providing this service and at an unbeatable price.
The Orlando based company is growing rapidly, and the proof is in Facebook groups and YouTube videos. When you look at social media networks, Builderall has become a real discussion among businesses. During 2018 and 2019, the user base of Builderall grew at a fantastic pace. We want to provide this Builderall 3.0 review to see what it has to offer. Let’s take a look.
What Is Builderall 3.0?
Builderall 3.0 markets itself as a business hosting and marketing platform, which is confusing for beginners. In easier terms, it is a number of marketing tools synced together into one platform.
The platform has been updated recently and has been re-named Builderall 3.0. It seems like the CEO, Erick Salgado, has decided to take the company to the next level. He accepts that Builderall is not perfect yet and is trying to make improvements.
Builderall was initially launched back in 2011, and its update 3.0 arrived in July 2019. The launch ceremony was streamed live from the Builder mansion on social media networks, mainly YouTube and Facebook.
There are three primary provisions of Builderall 3.0, which can prove helpful to you while marketing your business.
- The Pixel Perfect Builder is another type of drag and drop builder, which allows the user to create numerous websites and landing pages, without any HTML coding.
- The next one is Canvas Funnel Builder that assists you while mapping out and creating a complete sales funnel of your own. The procedure is simple: drag and drop the relevant element on a page.
- Mailing Boss is a fully-fledged auto email responder service.
Who is this product for?
Builderall 3.0 is an ideal option for those who are planning to start an online business. To start an online business, you need a lot of different services, including hosting, email service, blogging, eCommerce, etc.
Builderall offers you two pricing plans: the premium plan will cost you $69.90 per month while the essential plan is available at $29.90 per month. It’s incredibly affordable when you look at the number of tools included in the package. In fact, it’s the least expensive option available in the industry.
If you are a beginner and have no experience regarding hiring these services, this platform is for you. It offers all the services you need on one platform without any hassle of setting up things one by one.
On the other hand, if you have been doing online business for a long time and prefer to hire the best services in the industry, this product is probably not for you.
Builderall has a lot to offer to online businesses. It includes hosting, a feature-rich webinar platform, a drag and drop site builder, email marketing software, and several apps to enhance your digital marketing experience.
What’s new in Builderall 3.0?
- Builderall Canvas Funnel Builder
- Digital Magazine Creator
- Customer Relationship Management
Overview of Features
The features of Builderall 3.0 includes:
- Dedicated servers – It gives you access to dedicated servers to host your sales funnels, websites, webinars, videos, and everything you want to create and publish.
- Drag and Drop website builders – The Drag and Drop website builder allows you to make your website in different formats. It gives you control of how your website looks on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- eCommerce – Builderall has launched eCommerce with the cooperation of Magento, the leading eCommerce solution of the industry.
- eLearning – eLearning application allows you to create lessons and courses, and then markets them.
- Membership Sites – It allows you to convert your entire or part of your website into a membership website.
- Webinars – Running webinars was never so easy in the past. You can schedule webinars, enable chat, password protect, and monitor them easily.
- Email Marketing – Email marketing is worth mentioning in the features. It’s effortless and completely automatic. It allows you to send an unlimited number of emails and create unlimited email campaigns.
To give you an idea of how effective and performance-oriented this platform is, take a look at some of these pros and cons:
- All-in-one platform
- All packages include hosting
- Automates everything
- Affiliate management
- Payment processing
- Slightly sluggish
- Lacks focus
- No live chat support
Although Builderall 3.0 is a perfect platform to initiate your online business, there are a few other platforms that are slightly better in a few situations.
ClickFunnels offers almost everything you require to market and sell your products. ClickFunnels is much easier to use when compared to Builderall 3.0, but a lot more expensive. Also, ClickFunnels gives you access to better and more sophisticated tools in comparison to Builderall.
The platform is simple, cleaner, and well defined. If you are a beginner who has never used any sales funnels before, you should try using ClickFunnels.
The company GetResponse was launched back in 1999. Unlike Builderall, it offers various packages to help you start your business at the lowest possible cost. The pro package of GetResponse is the real alternative to the Builderall.
The platform provides you with Customer Relationship Management as well.
Hiring services to initiate your online presence is critical, as it has a significant impact on the outcome. Should you put your business on Builderall? It depends on your requirements and future plans.
Builderall is a low-cost alternative to best service providers in the industry. Builderall is definitely worth using as you don’t need to buy other services like hosting, email service provider, an autoresponder, etc.
To wrap up this Builderall 3.0 review, if you are looking for a low-cost platform, Builderall is for you. In other cases, if you can afford to spend more and want expert services, you can try its alternatives.